Problem with external usb 10 Key

mansegmen

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Bought a generic 10 key to use with my surface pro 4, but doesn't work. Went to device manager and does not show a problem, but when I go to add devices it flashes a message "auto link to web" under other devices, and have an intermitent beep sounding till I disconnect the keyboard.

It is a play and plug numeric usb Keypad model cl-pave-pt-970 by Connectland. I think it is related to windows 10; because I can use it fine with a surface 3 running windows 8.

I'm out of ideas, please help.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Thanks for joining the forum. You say it shows in devise manager and no problems! The only thing that comes to my mind is that its driver related and also related to W10. Have you right clicked on the devise and clicked on update driver or maybe scan for hardware changes. You might uninstall the devise. Restart your PC and see if Windows will find the driver.
Let me know how things go for you. Maybe you will get more replies latter!:wink:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi You might give this a try ! You could get lucky. This is in the trouble shooting W10. Click on Programs in the 2nd screen shot. If you need help finding this, let me know. Cross your fingers and maybe you will get lucky!:wink:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture26.JPG
    Capture26.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members