Hope Surface Pro 5 comes in colors too!

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
After seeing the gorgeous burgundy and cobalt blue for the Surface Laptop, I'm hoping Surface Pro 5 also comes in colors too.

I have a wide variety of keyboards: the blue, the teal, and the alcantara. also the NFL one for the Cowboys (but let's pretend that one doesn't exist). But it always bothered me that the machine itself was that gray.

Then again, I put skins on my Surface Pro 4 machine to protect the finish. But if the SP5 does come in colors, I may risk not skinning it.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I'd love to see a few color choices. Considering I use mine for work quite a bit I'd still likely go with something similar to what I have now but I'd at least like the option, ha ha.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
yeah, it's terrible to see that you can only get the Core i7 in platinum.

My Surface Pro 4 is Core i7 so there's no way I'm going back to i5.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking about that too. It would be really nice to see it in colors, but I don't think that is actually going to happen as Microsoft prefers colored type covers.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about that too. It would be really nice to see it in colors, but I don't think that is actually going to happen as Microsoft prefers colored type covers.

who says they prefer colored type covers? just because it happened before doesn't mean nothing else can happen.

and Microsoft has gone big on customization lately. I made a number of Xbox One controllers.

dBf0Lmx.jpg

A colored machine with a matching keyboard would be sick! Or people can go for contrast. Like a purple SP5 with a gold keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99