Windows 10 CU for SP4?

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
My SP4 is still awaiting the CU update. A week ago it received an announcement about the CU coming soon, was all that has occurred. Odd, because the IDOL4 phone was upgraded a couple days ago, and the PC was upgraded the first few days of the roll-out.

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Use this Media Creation Tool :
www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You have 3 options :

1.) Click the Update now button.
That will bring out the Upgrade Assistant to check if your machine is ready for CU. If approved, just follow the prompts for download/installation.

2.) Click the Download tool now button.
Select Yes to confirm.
Select Create Installation media for another PC.
Select the same Language, Edition and Bit-version your Win 10 is currently using.
Select ISO File option.
That will begin downloading the iso to your computer.
When download is completed, Right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup (or setup.exe).
Installation will begin.
No product key is required.
You can keep your files, settings and apps.
Activation is automatic.

3.) Burn the iso file to a bootable media (DVD or USB) > use it to do a Clean Install.

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks David, for the link and the info.

The other option for those not involved in the various rings would be to just wait, and eventually the upgrade will arrive?

northernpipeman

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks David, for the link and the info.

The other option for those not involved in the various rings would be to just wait, and eventually the upgrade will arrive?

I have not yet received CU for my SP2 (I know its a much older device than the SP4) - I'm thinking that it works fine at the moment, and I'm sure it will get pushed out eventually, but its not worth it for me to risk mucking around with my main machine for a few features that I don't really need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon