Any recommendations for UWP games for SP4?

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Never used my SP4 (i5, 4GB) for gaming before, always had it for work, Netflix and some e-books only, but I'll be travelling a lot now and I wanted to ask this great community for some advice! From time to time I'll want to relax with a small game, which ones would you recommend? In Store?

And I mean games that are not too demanding and SP4 won't get too hot or noisy? I know the Reddit threat about Surface gaming but that's more about What's possible to do rather than What's comfortable. I was quite annoyed when the UWP game Microsoft Sudoku made my tablet hot and noisy after a while, though I've read that was caused by showing ads rather the game itself? :unhappy:

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Well store is full of amazing games, if you have an XBOX controller and can connect to your Surface, I might suggest Ori and the blind forest (It's 50% off this week).
Mini games is what you mean I believe, "Altos" "Fruit Ninja" "The new Wordament"

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Well store is full of amazing games, if you have an XBOX controller and can connect to your Surface, I might suggest Ori and the blind forest (It's 50% off this week).
Mini games is what you mean I believe, "Altos" "Fruit Ninja" "The new Wordament"

Yes, exactly! Thank you, I'll take a look at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes