Why I Returned to the SP4

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been a MS ****** for since WP7, so something like 7 plus years now. In fact, it was WP that hooked me into the MS ecosystem. Once I was in, I was IN! I got a WP8 devices, WP10M, SP3, then an SP4. I used the later for last 2 plus years, then recently I decided to sell my device and get an iPad. For many ppl this might have been a good move, for me it was not.

After owning an iPad for a week, I realized just how much better a SP is for me. I do all of my work portablly and I thought an iPad pro would do the trick. Not only did I find it to be too expensive, but it also didn't cut the mustard in terms of productivity.

I quickly missed having the Surface pen; it's erasing, Onenote ability with one click, and inking on webpages at my finger tips (all features I use a lot). I missed being able to stand the device up at any angle and it's big (but not too big size). And i missed having full W10, with all its power, so portable. And the OS...I still believe to be more advanced then anything Apple based (ya I'm looking at you iOS and MacOS).

Anyway...I'm happy to be back with the Surface line. Never should of left!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro