Surface Dial Update?

anon(5604227)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
It works... but not always. The problem is find programs that takes advantage of it. I use normally as some kind of scroll tool to not to touch the screen.

Wan Firas

May 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking to use it for Sketchbook, Photoshop & Illustrator. I'm worried that using Dial on SP4 screen might feel cramped. Do you recommend buying Dial for SP4.

anon(5604227)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking to use it for Sketchbook, Photoshop & Illustrator. I'm worried that using Dial on SP4 screen might feel cramped. Do you recommend buying Dial for SP4.
Not for use over the screen, because it covers a lot of space, but yes to use on the table. I continuously use it as a scroll device and selector. I think that for drawing could be even better.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Not for use over the screen, because it covers a lot of space, but yes to use on the table. I continuously use it as a scroll device and selector. I think that for drawing could be even better.

Depends on how much screen real estate you need. I got to try it at a demo unit at John Lewis. It's not too bad for me. I would happily use it on screen. However, I do understand that it's a YMMV situation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234