It costs about 450 for crack screen replacement.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
My sp4 fell and cracked today. Im so disappointed, my microsoft complete ended on January. Now my option is to replace the cracked screen but according to the website Surface.com/service that they'll basically just replace the whole unit. The price is $450. I have n sp4 i5 256gb.

My other option is to bring it to Microsoft store and they're willing to let me upgrade and take some $$ for whatever my sp4 is worth. Probably $200 or less. Thought about getting a surface book.

What to dooo..

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
My sp4 fell and cracked today. Im so disappointed, my microsoft complete ended on January. Now my option is to replace the cracked screen but according to the website Surface.com/service that they'll basically just replace the whole unit. The price is $450. I have n sp4 i5 256gb.

My other option is to bring it to Microsoft store and they're willing to let me upgrade and take some $$ for whatever my sp4 is worth. Probably $200 or less. Thought about getting a surface book.

What to dooo..

Hopefully they will provide that option for you, but I would go with the latter option. Would you want a surface book regular or performance base?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss