I have a surface pro 4 i5 256GB SSD. Everything works great. I don't have any serious issues with it except for one small problem. In the settings app I see colors on the left side. This always happens when I open the settings screen but never in any other app. In fact if I take a screenshot the colors still show which should not happen if the problem was the screen. I noticed if I leave the settings app open for a while the colors slowly go away but do not completely disappear. See below screenshot. Has anyone else ran into this issue? settings.jpg
    07-20-2018 04:26 PM
    Is it always the same color? what happens if u change ur color settings?
    07-21-2018 03:36 PM
    Is it always the same color? what happens if u change ur color settings?
    Good suggestion about color settings but changing the color setting has no effect. Usually the pinkish color is the most prevalent. Most of the time the color is much heaver then the screenshot I posted.
    07-21-2018 08:24 PM
    So I figured out what this problem is and boy it makes me seem stupid. I had no idea that the settings app has aero built in but only on the left side. So you see whatever is behind the settings screen. Of course its all blurred so you only see fuzzy colors. Since I didn't realize the settings app did this I was always wondering why the settings app has weird colors on the left. OK I'm a bit dumb I guess.
    07-24-2018 03:14 PM
    Hmm, I am using dark theme from the moment it was introduced, so I had never seen anything like this.
    07-24-2018 03:43 PM