Hi folks!

I bought a new surface Pro at Christmas as my msi laptop had died.

2 months ago it stopped charging with both the normal charger and my surface Dock charger (or is it a surface hub? With the Ethernet and usbs etc)

Anyway I've been messing around and it appears to be a bad connection but I can't figure out where!

Is there a common fault and common fix with these? I had managed to get it charging a few times but the closest I can get now is just a dim flicker of the charge led.

Any help is much appreciated as I really need it for programming some lights this evening!

Cheers :)

Max
    07-21-2018 01:33 PM
    Do u have the ability to borrow a working charger + cable from some1? Just to check if the port is working? If yes do so, and then u will exclude, is the charger/cable faulty, or the charging port.
    07-21-2018 03:38 PM
    Sounds like its an internal problem to the connector. Because neither the dock or regular AC adapter works that pretty much narrows it down to a problem internal to the hardware. That is unless both your dock and your AC adapter have the same problem with is unlikely.
    07-21-2018 08:36 PM