Apps that don't work on Surface Pro X

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
This is a thread on apps you tried to install that didn't install or didn't have 32 bit version.

My apps have been installing for the most part.

First app that did not install was PLEX.

Had to use the Chrome install as an app way.

slamroc

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
I use the Logitech Presentation software for their Spotlight Slide remote and that does not seem to work.

It installs up to100%, then closes. The app is listed on the start menu, but when I click to open, nothing happens.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
The Microsoft mouse and keyboard center won't install.

So I cannot use my Surface precision mouse across my Book and ProX without pressing a button.

slamroc

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
Today, Microsoft Edge Canary build stopped working for me completely... Closes almost immediately after launch. Same for anybody else?

slamroc

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
I use quite a few extensions. I installed and reinstalled Edge and it is back up now. I guess I'll try adding extensions a little at a time over the next few days to see if I can identify anything mucking things up.

tboggs13

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
So far the only app I have to have that isn't support is NetMotion Mobility. This is an Enterprise class always on VPN solution and is deeply integrated with Windows. It works across multiple OS's, but not Windows on ARM. Definitely making me re-think how we connect to our network.

spookyactionGB

May 11, 2020
Visit site
Azure AD Module for Windows Powershell. This doesn't work as it requires x64 PowerShell or Native ARM64 Powershell. Microsoft haven't developed a native ARM64 PowerShell client which I think is appalling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett