Final draft 11/third party activation

jasdoc

Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
I have a surface pro x, 8/256gb. Unable to activate Final Draft 11 (or 10)Looks like an activation server error through FlexNet/flexera
final draft tech support says it is a windows issue, surface tech support had me try usual, turn off firewall/defender, etc, reinstall, reboot, safe boot, etc, still no luck. Could this be an ARM or 32 bit/64 bit emulation problem? very frustrating, able to activate on Surface pro 4, Mac, surface go, and surface laptop

here is the activation error:

Activation server failed with the following error: Error:[50040, 41147, 10249] ***Error code was 0, and string was com.acresso.activation.handler.ServerException

thanks in advance

Amy Zanlungo

May 14, 2020
Visit site
Were you able to resolve this? I too am having activation issues with Final Draft 9 and 11 on my Windows 10 laptop.

I get an Acresso.com error (but from other chat pages it seems it is tied to Flexera. I spent multiple days going back and forth with the FD Tech VP and multiple days with the Windows tech people. No one has been able to resolve.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. Even did a master reset on the laptop, still nothing.

Really really hoping you found a solve.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786