Microsoft Complete?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I want to preorder it, but I am not seeing the Microsoft complete insurance plan. I know it was similar when the first surface rt came out. The people who preordered it didn't have the option at the time for that plan, but then they added it after, and those people could have that plan, don't know how it worked though. Anyone know about microsoft complete for the Surface Pro 2?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I would contact the store to ensure this will work, just so that you are not stuck without insurance when you buy your device. You might have to preorder at the store instead of online.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
This says "Applies to Surface RT and Surface Pro". It doesn't say anything about the new models.

Probably because the new models haven't launched yet. There will be a Microsoft Complete option for the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 when they launch, and if you pre-order a Surface 2 or Pro 2 you'll have the option to buy Microsoft Complete within 45 days of receiving them. Microsoft simply haven't updated their site yet to reflect this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium