Surface 2 Enhancements?Will it come in the Pro 2?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I love the Surface Pro 2, don't get me wrong. I am getting the 256GB model. Just I know the Surface 2 brings a new design, improved cameras, dual microphones, and probably more. I am questioned why the Pro 2 didn't get these items. But one question. I know the Surface 2 brings Dolby audio, something the Surface RT doesn't have, but will the Surface Pro 2 get this as well? And if there are other things the Surface Pro 2 is getting that the RT version is getting, and what the Pro 2 isn't getting, say it here has well, so we can all get the idea of how they compare.

Thanks.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was listening to Paul Thurrot speak about this and he being an expert at Microsoft stuff says that until they get the review devices they can't conclusively say that Surface 2 has better internals in certain departments. He feels that the specs might have missed certain things.

(Source: What The Tech episode)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
That guy... He missed many stuff in his leaks so he is seeking retribution.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I love the Surface Pro 2, don't get me wrong. I am getting the 256GB model. Just I know the Surface 2 brings a new design, improved cameras, dual microphones, and probably more. I am questioned why the Pro 2 didn't get these items. But one question. I know the Surface 2 brings Dolby audio, something the Surface RT doesn't have, but will the Surface Pro 2 get this as well? And if there are other things the Surface Pro 2 is getting that the RT version is getting, and what the Pro 2 isn't getting, say it here has well, so we can all get the idea of how they compare.

Thanks.

Both the surface2 and Pro have wAy better audio. The reason why the surface 2 has the other improvements and the pro doesn't was to keep the price a bit lower.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I know the Pro 2 and Surface 2 both share the same screen and Dolby speakers. I read on Arstechnica a blurb that the Pro 2 won't have the improved front and back cameras. I'm really hoping Peter Bright got that wrong because I can't see why the Surface team would provide that great low light adjusting camera on Surface 2 only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo