Best Buy Pre orders?

phrozenghost

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Chatted with Best Buy:

"You're order is pending the release of the device. At this time we have an estimated delivery date of 10/30-11/08"

I asked why I was charged for expedited shipping (2-3 day shipping) which I was told when I ordered that it would guarantee the order arriving on release day or the day after. They told me that if it doesn't arrive by Wednesday they'll refund the shipping for me.

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My order status finally updated to preparing for shipment! I feel better now that I will get it this week. Didn't get an email on it though just had to ck the website.

nbfnj

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had their order just disappear? I recently applied for a credit card through bestbuy. Was approved, immediately placed a preorder for 256gb surface pro 2 on 10/15. Had no issues. Sat in the "in process status til today. All day was logging into account to see if status changed and nothing as of 5pm. Was at work and got busy....got home at 1130pm and logged in to see no record of my order. Type in order number to search....nothing....tried searching for all orders in past 3 months....nothing. What happened? Is it a glitch in their system?! Or did they suspect some type of fraud because of my OCD checking the status. I'll have to call in the morning but I am hoping this is just a glitch, they originally told me it would ship 10/27, really hope they didn't erase the order as I need this for school, I have been holding out for the has well improvement forever now!

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had their order just disappear? I recently applied for a credit card through bestbuy. Was approved, immediately placed a preorder for 256gb surface pro 2 on 10/15. Had no issues. Sat in the "in process status til today. All day was logging into account to see if status changed and nothing as of 5pm. Was at work and got busy....got home at 1130pm and logged in to see no record of my order. Type in order number to search....nothing....tried searching for all orders in past 3 months....nothing. What happened? Is it a glitch in their system?! Or did they suspect some type of fraud because of my OCD checking the status. I'll have to call in the morning but I am hoping this is just a glitch, they originally told me it would ship 10/27, really hope they didn't erase the order as I need this for school, I have been holding out for the has well improvement forever now!

Ya seeing same thing I think it's just best buys site. I can't see any of my orders.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know what time Best Buy's website usually reflects new inventory? All my local locations show UNAVAILABLE on the Surface Pro 2 right now. I imagine they'll get a handful of them today. Just want to grab one for store pickup.

nbfnj

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
now its come back, shows my original order, however it says it is on backorder...have a feeling I'm in the December shipping boat now. looked at nearby best buys and see the 256 as unavailable and had called a few yesterday and they had said that of all the 256's they were getting in were already reserved. anyone think the 512gb is as popular as the 256? really want the 8gb of ram and would be willing to shell out the extra for the 512gb just for the ram, figure in the end it will have a higher re-sale value with 512, but all local best buys show it as unavailable as well...

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
My local Best Buy Stores are showing the 64 and 128 Pro 2's in but not the 256 or 512, so I am guessing they will not get store stock until December 15th or so.

DCForever001

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
My order has transitioned to Shipped. I have a tracking number from UPS, but no status yet. My Surface Pro 2 was a 256GB model so it does not look there will be any delay in getting it, I hope.

DCForever001

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally some status. In Ohio, with a delivery date of tomorrow! :grin: Can't wait. Really looking forward to putting it though it's paces. I have used a lot of tablets so I am wondering about the weight if it will impede my usage, but really looking forward to the speed and doing some development on it.

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Finally some status. In Ohio, with a delivery date of tomorrow! :grin: Can't wait. Really looking forward to putting it though it's paces. I have used a lot of tablets so I am wondering about the weight if it will impede my usage, but really looking forward to the speed and doing some development on it.

mine finally shows shipped as well! Same boat as you really wanting to see what this thing can do. I've had ipads and a nexus 7 but sold both those to get the sp2. Hoping I like it as much as I think I will, but I have only used in short doses in store so I really don't have a good feel for it at this time .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium