Best Buy Pre orders?

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My status has been "status not available" for the last few days on my best buy sp2 pre order. Anyone seeing this? Did a chat with best buy online and was told all is fine, but I have a feeling it's not.

nickftw

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I had the same status, and emailed them, they said it should be here between 10/26- 11/2, I am tempted to cancel it and just go to a store tomorrow.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I had the same status, and emailed them, they said it should be here between 10/26- 11/2, I am tempted to cancel it and just go to a store tomorrow.

Be cautious, if you are looking for Pro 2 a lot of stores look to have about 5-10 ATM (not sure if they will receive any today not sure what sizes). As far as Surface 2 a lot have only 2 of 32GB and no 64GB so far (again not sure if they will be getting their shipments in today)

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I did get an email from best buy this morning saying the 64gb sp2 I preordered originally will be available for pickup in the morning. What's funny is that order was supposed to be canceled the same day I pre ordered the 128 online. If it still hasn't shipped in the morning I will prob just go to store and try to get a 128.

nickftw

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
must be for only orders that u have shipped, I did a online order for a ps3 for in store pick up and it was ready in 20 minutes, updated very quickly

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
must be for only orders that u have shipped, I did a online order for a ps3 for in store pick up and it was ready in 20 minutes, updated very quickly

I've preordered MANY things from Best Buy and this is how it always goes. They just take forever to update all orders. And every time you see hundreds of people freaking out about their order status not being updated.

It happened here even with the 920.

Scottyb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've preordered MANY things from Best Buy and this is how it always goes. They just take forever to update all orders. And every time you see hundreds of people freaking out about their order status not being updated.

It happened here even with the 920.

so do you normally get you pre orders when you were supposed to?

nickftw

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't think its asking much to have order updates through the entire process. It does kind of suck to see your order not change status one time, and then all of a sudden it says shipped, esp when a product will be out tomorrow, and others have updates on their orders already.
If amazon and other retailers can do it, so can best buy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05