I just got my Surface/pro 2 and I ... (fill in the blank)

Lurchorama

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
...and I like it.
It's a bit bulkier than I expected. Tho I am more used to my VivoTab

It will be interesting to load up some 'proper' apps (Visual Studio etc) and see how it performs

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I got the new Surface Pro 2, and I...

Feel it's too early to get any solid impression, one way or the other, but am very impressed as of writing. :)

foaf

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

...used it in portrait mode in a coffee shop. It does look comically large when held in portrait mode, but at least you actually see more info than 4:3.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
...am dying to use it, but its sitting in my car freezing while im at work waiting for the day to be over. Cannot wait for 5pm to hit

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site

...used it in portrait mode in a coffee shop. It does look comically large when held in portrait mode, but at least you actually see more info than 4:3.

It is a bit awkward at first, but I actually kinda like using it in portrait mode, when read long articles at least. Lets you focus just on the text, and I've found the kickstand also supports it in portrait (albeit, it's a little more wobbly, but overall stable).

thekeeblerelf

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I received my 256gb SP2 this afternoon, and I'm typing this response using my Type Cover 2. I'm replacing an older Dell XPS 17, and I'm really liking how small this is in comparison, without feeling like I'm going to destroy it just by looking at it.

Question though: mine is currently plugged in, but it's not charging past 70%. Is this by design?

SonicRaT

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Surely a DOA should get replaced by the retailer??

You mean the incompetence that is the microsoft store? Yes, unfortunately... It's like herding cats with these people. After the nightmare I've endured with the support, I'm very much tempted to get a refund and look for something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786