Which Surface Pro2 will i get?

raxy21

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,guys im from India my cousin has ordered Surface Pro 2 for me in BB New york, im not sure where in New York, he ordered it after Jan 13th, will i get the newer 1.9ghz processor SP2 or the older 1.6ghz, anyone from New York can confirm?
I have heard that pen calibration is very accurate in newer one? Any confirmation for that? As im planning to use it for my college,so please help me?

MBytes

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
The processor will depend on when the Surface Pro 2 was manufactured. There is no really way to know what you will get. There are a relation with batch number, but it's not a number you can see without having the product in hand.

The way the digitize pen works (Wacom tech) is that the entire pen (angle and rotation) is being tracked. So it is normal that it's not great on corners as you lack sensors to properly track the pen, and everyone hold the pen differently. The problem is that the calibration process needs to be exact. It's not open to small errors. So when you use the calibration process, you need numerous tries and patience. And keep track on how you hold your pen to be the same all the time as you calibrate it. Some requires additional calibration points to have ti right, also... you may want to look into that.
Also, you can try the Wacom drivers instead of the default ones in Windows 8/8.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss