Type Cover 2 Wireless Adapter Question

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
The way I'll have my desktop setup, the docking station will be to the left of my monitor, and I want to have a keyboard sitting in front of the monitor, not off to the left attached to the SP2. So, I either need to buy a separate keyboard or I can buy the wireless adapter and use the Type Cover 2 as my keyboard for my desktop arrangement. My question has to do with the adapter. From a video I saw, the adapter comes with a charger that plugs into the docking station via USB, correct? A second reason for having the adapter is to make the keyboard wireless thus freeing up one of the USB ports. If I have to plug the adapter into one of the USB ports (for charging purposes), I might as well just have a plug in keyboard. So, can I plug the USB into one of those USB wall chargers? That way, I could keep the docking station USB port open for other devices. Anyone charging the adapter via a wall charger? Thanks....

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The adapter does indeed come with a charging cable (micro-usb to be exact) and you can charge it with a USB wall charger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro