Video record in Surface Pro 2 has no audio!

TTor

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I was use my Surface to record my meeting project video for the first time. I put my Surface on the table and record for approximately 30 minutes with none of audio input or output inserted on it. When I came to look at the video it has no any sound! since now I still can't record any video with audio.
I have an unedited video that I just record on the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9t9lvszhkadlbkw/WIN_20140426_101731.MP4

Second Problem:crying:
I can't watch YouTube in IE 11. The video turn black and not streaming but can watch on another website that YouTube videos have been posted(Facebook, forum).I try to switch on HTML 5 thing but it still happen. In Chrome works fine.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
can you run mediainfo on the file to see if the audio is in the video (and post the results)? check your mic settings (recording devices) as well

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
what are you using to record the video/audio?

so the video does have an audio track. what player are you trying to play the video with? did you try VLC (the desktop version, not the metro version)?

have you tried installing a codec pack like K-Lite or CCCP?

TTor

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
what are you using to record the video/audio?

so the video does have an audio track. what player are you trying to play the video with? did you try VLC (the desktop version, not the metro version)?

have you tried installing a codec pack like K-Lite or CCCP?

1.I use normal camera app in Surface (the purple one)
2.Tired it all
3.I haven't tried it. I'm not a kind of expert user did installing codec can fix?
So my video doesn't containing any audio at all? because it is a project video that need to be upload for my teacher if it did't contained I gonna upload it and tell my teacher about the problem.

My Surface could be a defective product ? because I have recording video in surface for the first time and now it still a problem. Every videos that I recorded have no audio.

Thank you very much

TTor

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
it seems like my microphone level is at 0 I change it to 100 and it solved now :smile: thanks!

any recommendations on second problem?:love:

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
try out the tips here: Flash Player Issues | Windows 8

the k-lite codec pack is very good and the one I use. other people prefer the cccp codec pack. codec packs are really easy to install. just follow the instructions. just be careful not to install adware. in the case of k-lite, for example, it will want to install the ask toolbar. just choose not to install it. in other words, don't just choose next, next, next... look at the options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6