Buy the Pro 3 Now or Wait for Sales?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Are you planning on purchasing the Surface Pro 3 as soon as you can or will you wait for a sales event or bundle to come out?

Zumomaki

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
What I am really waiting is for the price drop for the Surface Pro 2. If the 128GB gets under 500$ its WAY more worth it than the SP3 imo

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I'm waiting for the holiday season since I got my Surface Pro almost a year and three months ago at the original price plus the keyboard and accessories. I waited around 7-8 months to get my 1520 after my 900's two-year contract ended so hopefully waiting 6-7 months (maybe less depending on when MS will have Surface Pro 3 sales) won't be too much torture.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
There has to be. It happened with both Surface Pro and RT models, so it would only make sense for there to be a sale or accessory bundle saving with the Pro 3 too.
The greater reason to wait is to see how the build quality turns out. The Surface RT had top quality manufacturing. The Surface 2 had a bit of a rocky start for the few 2 months or so. Those issues have long since been ironed out and the manufacturing quality is top notch.

Besides, this is Microsoft that we're talking about... you KNOW that they're going to do something within the next 4 months that will irritate people who preordered. XBox One? :shocked: I can see Microsoft drop the price within the next 4 months (perhaps in response to what Apple announces next month). I see no benefit in preordering an SP3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99