Using the Surface pro 2 dock with Surface pro 3

The Dane

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if this is possible? I know they aren't the same size, but given the different aspect ratio I figured that it might be possible.. I paid almost double the price for my dock since MS decided not to sell it in Europe after all and I had to get it from the US, so changing it up so soon would really be a deal breaker for me.. :/

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know if this is possible? I know they aren't the same size, but given the different aspect ratio I figured that it might be possible.. I paid almost double the price for my dock since MS decided not to sell it in Europe after all and I had to get it from the US, so changing it up so soon would really be a deal breaker for me.. :/

I'm sure that I've read that it does NOT work with the newer model. There is a separate one for the SP3

The Dane

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I know there's a new dock coming :) was just wondering about the old one.. Maybe someone who has access to both might be able to check it out?

The Dane

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys :) guess I'll be waiting for the surface pro 4 to justify the price of a new PC plus a new dock ;) the pro 2 is doing it perfectly for me at the moment but.. New tech!! Amirite??! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon