TigerDirect and i3 SP3 with 8gb of RAM

LCGrzy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes you read the title correctly, TigerDirect has the i3 Surface Pro 3 (and every other model, including the i5 with 128 SSD), listed as having 8gb of RAM. Is this possible? I certainly am skeptical. I even contacted TigerDirect via their live chat and the sales rep seemed to be convinced, despite my skepticism, that it has 8gb of RAM. However, he was unable to confirm if this was an exclusive deal. Chat with TigerDirect.png

I think this is just a mistake, however, what would happen if you pre-ordered one and when you received it, found out that it only had 4gb of RAM? Would they give you some sort of partial refund for the mistake? Or when they find the mistake will they correct the listing and, without consulting with you, update your order? I'm tempted to pre-order the i5 128 SSD (that will ship on June 20) just to see what will happen. If I got it and it had 8gb (highly unlikely IMO), that would be awesome, if it didn't have the 8gb, then I could complain until I got a partial refund, or if they find their mistake and correct it before shipping, I could always cancel the order.

What do you guys think?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon