Any chance this thing ships before the 20th?

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I preordered both the RT and Surface 2 on their respective launches and received them on the very day that they said it would ship. I cannot wait for the SP3. I love my Surface 2 and it has performed greatly for what it is, but the SP3 is going to do wonders for me...especially the pen and screen size. One thing I hope holds true is battery life. If I can get around 8 hours using it the same way I use S2, then I'll be a happy Snowman.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I preordered both the RT and Surface 2 on their respective launches and received them on the very day that they said it would ship. I cannot wait for the SP3. I love my Surface 2 and it has performed greatly for what it is, but the SP3 is going to do wonders for me...especially the pen and screen size. One thing I hope holds true is battery life. If I can get around 8 hours using it the same way I use S2, then I'll be a happy Snowman.

Agreed...I've had RT, SP and the SP2 (sold the RT and the SP's were work issued and will pass down the SP2) and pre-ordered the SP3. SP2 has been excellent but you can say I drank the Kool-Aid but the SP3 makes the SP2 look really old. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon