I just stumbled across this when searching for surface pro 3 pen reviews.

Anyone else think the sensitivity is still an issue? :P

In short, I'M SOLD! I am definitely bagging the i7 variant when I can afford it.. probably will take me 180 weeks lol (@ 10 pw min saved). Yes, I know I said you could make a decent gaming pc and buy a gaming laptop at that price... but I have a X1 and PS3 - I don't need a gaming rig or a gaming laptop (hard to find one that will last more than a day on a single charge though that may change with the new Core M Processor) lol.
    xandros9 and Kevin Rush like this.
    06-03-2014 03:54 PM
    That certainly looks like a pen upgrade compared to the Stylus from my original Surface Pro. The ink point looks to be way more precise and there is markedly less lag. The old Surface Pro stylus had the higher number of levels of pressure sensitivity than the new pen, but I could never get the kind of responsiveness and changes in line thickness in the above video. I would like to see how well the new stylus works with the pen-input keyboard, as when you were entering text by hand to be converted to digital font in a doc or email, the lag would foul you up a bit.
    Kevin Rush likes this.
    06-03-2014 06:05 PM
    Yeah, the creator of this video, Sean Ong, has a bunch of other videos that show you what you can do with the Surface line. I highly recommend checking them out.
    Kevin Rush likes this.
    06-04-2014 07:04 AM
    Yeah, the creator of this video, Sean Ong, has a bunch of other videos that show you what you can do with the Surface line. I highly recommend checking them out.
    He does and they are extremely informative, when I saw him run remote desktop on the Surface RT I was totally blown away at how fast and smooth it was. This gave me an idea - leave my probook 4730s connected at home and remote desktop in with an RT tablet via VPN over LTE or Wi Fi if I need to use any x86 programs (or macros - RT office does not support macros).

Link added for Sean Ong's videos if any one is interested,

Uploads from Sean Ong - YouTube
    Last edited by TechFreak1; 06-04-2014 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Link added to playlist for Sean Ong's Sp3 videos
    06-04-2014 03:48 PM