Anyone getting Microsoft Complete with their SP3 ?

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't see the option to buy it online for the SP3 anyways.

​How much will this cost for SP3? If the SP3 breaks can you replace in store during the same visit?

[h=2]Extended service plan and accidental damage coverage[/h][h=2][FONT=wf_SegoeUI]Complete covers your device from hardware defects or malfunctions for two full years. Accidents happen, and that?s okay. With Complete, you get two years of accidental damage protection?even from drops and spills, each subject to a $49 deductible.

Add Complete within 45 days of your purchase to get it all[/FONT]
[/h]

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
yeah I might since the coverage is pretty liberal, but I didn't see it either. Pricing will probably be available at launch. They probably don't want a ton of people just returning it for software bugs running down inventory.

LazyEvul

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If it's a reasonable price, I'll probably get it. I'm going to be relying on my SP3 quite significantly over the next couple years and the extra protection would offer a lot peace of mind.

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I will be ordering it internationally from Microsoft's online store. Does anyone know what is the weight of the sp3 package, assuming it is equivalent to sp2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos