Surface trade in program

DynaDog

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was at the Microsoft store this morning checking out the SP3 (long story short--it's fantastic) and I remarked to the sales associate that I wished there was a trade in program for my SP 2. She said that there been an internal memo this morning saying that Microsoft was about to start something along those lines and that, depending on the condition and configuration of your Surface, you could receive up to $670. I don't know whether this is specifically applied toward the purchase of an SP3 or if it's for anything in the store. She said that you need to have the unit there for appraisal and the offer they make on your unit s good only for that day. You might get less bringing it in later.

Anyway, I know this leaves a lot of questions hanging which I didn't think to get to, but it looks like Microsoft stores will have an official trade in program.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Interesting - I wonder if that's true. Maybe they are doing it through Gazelle.com. Check out Gazelle's prices for your used Surface - you might be surprised at what they offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6