Pen with a non purple top presser?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I know this is just a minor thing, but Im not a fan of purple. The stylus has a purple top, and I don't like it.
I saw it in one of the videos on youtube with an orange top of the stylus. Are they gonna come out with different colors?
I want red to match with the keyboard.

im trying to find that video on youtube where someone had it in orange.

microsoft-surface-pro3-pen-2-970x0.jpg

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hmm not sure. It is purple because it's the One Note button from what I understand. So it makes sense to match the One Note color. But an option of a different color would be nice.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I swear I saw an orange top. I ignored it then but now I realized they haven't mentioned any other colors.

Krypticide

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Pen is not a Wacom pen, so it requires batteries for two things: the digitizer itself to track pen motion, and to power the top button which communicates to the Surface using low power Bluetooth when you push the button.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Pen is not a Wacom pen, so it requires batteries for two things: the digitizer itself to track pen motion, and to power the top button which communicates to the Surface using low power Bluetooth when you push the button.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk
ouch. i just hope they last at least 6 months before replacement. i hate non rechargeable techs or batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel