Surface Pro 3 deals here!

malberti1993

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Anybody know the trade in value of the surface RT 2 with or without the type cover 2 at the Microsoft store. Best buy is offering 217 doll hairs.

It is in perfect condition!

cdf3

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Anybody know the trade in value of the surface RT 2 with or without the type cover 2 at the Microsoft store. Best buy is offering 217 doll hairs.

It is in perfect condition!

Probably $100 more. That's how much Microsoft was trying to give me in comparison to BestBuy for my Surface Pro 2.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I saw mentioned on an Apple forum (needed to buy a Macbook Air) That the USPS Post office has a 10% Best Buy coupon in a free "Moving change your adress pack"
Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope - Video Game Deals - Cheap *** Gamer

Well, I stopped at the post office and picked up two of the moving packs. No Best Buy coupons. His post office must be better than mine.
Had my wife stop at the post office by the house on her way home (I'd stopped at the one by my work). They had the coupon! WOOHOO!

The one by my work had old packets - no BB coupon, and the Lowe's coupon was expired in February.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Dang...I'm going to swing by mine.

I didn't pre-order as I want to wait a week or two before I buy. I'll stack that with the education discount and just grab it from Best Buy.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Dang...I'm going to swing by mine.

I didn't pre-order as I want to wait a week or two before I buy. I'll stack that with the education discount and just grab it from Best Buy.

They STACK??? I'm glad I saw this! I'm about to leave to head to BB now!!!!

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
First of all, thanks to you all for this thread. Without it, I never would have known some of these deals exist!

Regarding the Best Buy mover's coupon... If you all are intending on finding one, you may want to try and act fast. The first post office I went to gave me an outdated kit which did not contain the coupon. You can see on the outside of the packets that the USPS has a formal start and end date for these kits. While of course some places will still give out the old one, it's only the recent kit that has the Best Buy coupon. This one has a start date of 04/01/2014 and an end date of 06/30/2014. Depending on how many nearby post offices you have at your disposal, you may want to keep that end date in mind if you want a coupon. Hope this helps!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
First of all, thanks to you all for this thread. Without it, I never would have known some of these deals exist!

Regarding the Best Buy mover's coupon... If you all are intending on finding one, you may want to try and act fast. The first post office I went to gave me an outdated kit which did not contain the coupon. You can see on the outside of the packets that the USPS has a formal start and end date for these kits. While of course some places will still give out the old one, it's only the recent kit that has the Best Buy coupon. This one has a start date of 04/01/2014 and an end date of 06/30/2014. Depending on how many nearby post offices you have at your disposal, you may want to keep that end date in mind if you want a coupon. Hope this helps!

Also, keep in mind that it is 10% off for ONE ITEM. If you want to get more than one item, grab more than one moving packet, and walk into the store more than one time. :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire