Gestureworks Gameplay on Sale on Steam. Great for touchscreen gaming

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Looks cool. But one of the four reviews said he couldn't get it to work on windows 8.1 64 bit. He spec'd his Yoga 2 pro with i5, and 8gb ram, 256 ssd on his discussion and someone said it was a low spec'd laptop.... I mean wow. I know their is ridiculous gaming laptops but their is no way that those specs are low end. Low end is atom or Pentium with 2gb ram. Anyway it looks like a great deal. I would buy it if I knew for a fact it worked on 8.1 64bit without issues.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
It's been out a while, but they just integrated it with Steam this week (hence the sale). I'm pretty sure it's related to that and I think they already patched it since then.

The person commenting on low spec laptop doesn't seem to get this is designed for touch screens, not gaming pc's.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

It's been out a while, but they just integrated it with Steam this week (hence the sale). I'm pretty sure it's related to that and I think they already patched it since then.

The person commenting on low spec laptop doesn't seem to get this is designed for touch screens, not gaming pc's.

The Yoga 2 Pro is a touchscreen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon