post pictures of your surface pro3 i cant decide on type cover color

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Here's purple on my lap...
View attachment 70825

Here's a picture of mine on my lap looking at a picture of yours on your lap...

SP3 Lap.jpg

"Lapability" working great for me since I sit with my legs up on an ottoman. I haven't tried it yet, but I imagine if the area I need to use it on is too tight (seated lap, airplane tray, etch.) I would just remove the keyboard and use the onscreen keyboard with the kickstand in a low position.

I think I'm in love with my SP3...

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
I went with the purple one. Tried the black one and traded it in, just wanted something a little more crazy to go with this unique machine.

Grimlock

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I actually went into best buy thinking I would get either cyan or navy blue, but I wasn't too crazy about either one when seeing them in person (cyan too bright and navy blue to dull!). I went with black as boring as that was, but maybe it will draw a little less attention from potential thieves!

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually went into best buy thinking I would get either cyan or navy blue, but I wasn't too crazy about either one when seeing them in person (cyan too bright and navy blue to dull!). I went with black as boring as that was, but maybe it will draw a little less attention from potential thieves!
People still most likely steal it. Lol. Keep your eyes on it like its your phone.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
That's why I got the cyan for both my SP3 and Icon. I want it to stand out. "Professional" looking is a subjective term, especially now-a-days. You can still stand out and still look "professional."

Lach lan

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem and this has helped a lot. I am a "young professional" but my workplace is quite relaxed. I think I will be going for the cyan type cover. A bit brighter and looks good against the silver of the SP3.

Marcellus1

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this helps for anyone trying to decide which color is "professional" but I was recently at a meeting with a large number of attorneys present, some of which had Surfaces. One had the dark blue, one had cyan, and a couple had black. I think it probably doesn't matter too much.

dolphinparty

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140716_21_03_53_Pro.jpg

I have the Cyan cover. (On top of a Surface 2 :cool:)

I kinda like the way it is smaller that the device.

I have to wait until the UK release of the SP3 to get a UK layout.

jordanzhninja

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I only actually have 50% of the funds for my surface pro 3 at the moment, but if / when I have enough money to pre-order it..
Blue. Because that blue is so hot.

Chinocop

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I only actually have 50% of the funds for my surface pro 3 at the moment, but if / when I have enough money to pre-order it..
Blue. Because that blue is so hot.

That's good you are saving up to buy it instead of buying on credit and paying in installments. It's definitely not a cheap machine.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I want the dark blue cover, any idea if it solely exclusive to best buy or they just have an exclusivity period after which it is available globally?
Still got a long to go in terms of funds, saving up ?10 a week lol.. going for the top end model. Need something to last me several years :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa