SP3 Touch Cover

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else hoping that MS releases a Touch Cover? I like my Type Cover for my SP3, but for traveling, I would much prefer the Touch Cover since it's thinner. I rarely use the keyboard when traveling, it's just nice to have in case I need it and it also provides a little screen protection.

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Well, it is not so much a Touch Cover that I am looking for, but I do wish MS released (and bundled with the SP3) a blank Cover that would all the SP3 to be used purely as a tablet and (pen-centric) writing device.

Mr. Brown

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, it is not so much a Touch Cover that I am looking for, but I do wish MS released (and bundled with the SP3) a blank Cover that would all the SP3 to be used purely as a tablet and (pen-centric) writing device.

I wouldn't mind that too since it would probably be slimmer than a touch keyboard.

LCGrzy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I to would like a touch cover as I don't use the keyboards often and a thinner lighter cover would be more ideal for me. For now I just snap the keyboard on every time I need to protect the screen.

I would also go for a cheaper blank cover.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I hated the touch covers, it's hard to do typing on it, I would love to see a regular cover thou (not a keyboard :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
Would love a touch cover, I love the one on my Surface 2. I also don't use the keyboard that often, so the touch cover would be perfect. A blank would be just as good, since I bought the type cover already.

MRKV

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I used a touch cover exclusively on my Surface RT and when I first switched to the type cover on the SP3 I found myself wanting a touch cover too. However after using the type cover for a while I actually prefer it now to the touch cover.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12