Went to MS Store to buy an SP3. Left with a... Chair?

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
KNEW I should've gone to the MS store instead of ordering online. It's only 10 minutes away too. Sweet chair. Throw two Brooklyn Lagers in that thing.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Nice View! It looks like you are in the country! Is this in the US?

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
The only real benefit I see of the Surface is the high resolution display and portability, other than that there are more powerful notebooks out there that are much much better.

However that chair is cool. 😎

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Gee thanks for sharing, you just killed Surface sales on this forum. :asleep:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The only real benefit I see of the Surface is the high resolution display and portability, other than that there are more powerful notebooks out there that are much much better.

However that chair is cool. 😎

That's almost like saying that the only benefit of a MacBook is the nice keyboard, but other than that there are much nicer tablets out there :D Meaning I really don't think it's a legit comparison if you compare Surface to anything while ignoring/downplaying the portability.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

However that chair is cool. ��

Same applies to any piece of tech ever invented, there's always something more powerful. What's your point?

Andrea988

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Same applies to any piece of tech ever invented, there's always something more powerful. What's your point?

I assume the point is that there are more powerful notebooks out there that are much better. I'm not sure why salmanahmad's post is being referred to like there is something wrong with it?

groovejumper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Snark begets snark
Of course he has a Nexus 5 so I'm not worthy.

Funny (not ha-ha funny) how even an innocent post about some unexpected swag can attract trolls.

I bet if I started a post called, say, "Dark blue cover not exclusive to BB in Canada", there would be replies about CPU throttling and cheap ultrabooks...

Marcellus1

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Nice. I picked up an SP3 from MS store on launch day and left with a surface t-shirt, a surface mug, a surface cookie, and a pile of non-branded food as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6