Madden or Tiger Woods on SP3

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone tried games like this on SP3? I only play sports games, and am intrigued if they would work well on the SP3. I don't have XB1, so not an option. I do have PS3, but don't really want to buy a game for the aging system. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thx.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You would need to check the requirements for the games you want to play and see if the SP3 can handle them. Personally I don't see a reason why an i5 or i7 would have any issues with these games but I wouldn't try an i3 in my opinion.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't think the i5 or the i7 would be the problem but the Intel 4400 integrated graphics. But saying that I have been pleasantly surprised but what it is capable of. I have played Civ V runs great, Skyrim mid settings, and Borderlands 2 low settings, also been playing quite a bit of minecraft. So it probably is possible to run the games you mentioned. But to run them on ultra graphic settings, not likely. Maybe low or mid graphic settings. But to know for sure if they are playable "Check the requirements for the games" just like N_LaRUE said. Use the Passmark benchmark to compare video cards and CPUs.

Hope this is helpful!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon