I hope to, and am hoping that Curry's PC world will stock them in store on thursday.
    08-26-2014 04:35 PM
    No! Not getting a Surface this Thursday. Why? 'Cause I already got one!!! :))))
    nuprotocol likes this.
    08-26-2014 07:18 PM
    Well, yes and no. I have one preordered and it releases here on thursday, but due to the amazingly slow free shipping they offer (5-7 weekdays), it's likely gonna be next week before it's here.
    08-27-2014 04:36 AM
    I'll definitely get one, later this year.
    08-27-2014 04:40 AM
    Just a keyboard, MS have just emailed me confirming it has shipped via UPS. (I'm in the UK)

Has the SP3 for a month.
    08-27-2014 06:02 AM
    Hopefully!
    08-27-2014 06:06 AM
    Just been into the local PCworld to see the demo unit (which they don't have)...
    but they said they've got stock physically in store, but only the i5's, and no, they wouldn't sell me one early! lol
    They have another delivery tomorrow, but according to their stock check, it's more i5's!!.

Bit rubbish really... their advice to me was wait until tomorrow, then buy online for home delivery, then I can pick the delivery date.
    08-27-2014 08:04 AM
    My i7 and blue keyboard has shipped from the Microsoft store in the UK with UPS. Can't wait.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    08-27-2014 09:22 AM
    My keyboard arrived today; the SP3 has yet to ship. Not impressed.
    08-28-2014 06:33 AM
    My keyboard arrived today :) From MS UK.

But I've had the Surface a month from eBay.

Really happy with the keyboard and trackpad.
    08-28-2014 07:04 AM
    Ordered an i5 from UK MS Store which was dispatched and arrived today to be DOA.....
    08-28-2014 08:13 AM
    My i7 is sitting in a John Lewis carrier bag right next to me. But I'm at work and can't fool around with it yet.
    08-28-2014 08:17 AM
    Painful, it was already "Out for delivery" but has now changed to "being forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city". Somehow it managed to go from Netherlands (weird) to Helsinki, Finland in like 9 hours but it can't get from Helsinki to my city (about 120km) in 6 hours...
    08-28-2014 08:20 AM
    Painful, it was already "Out for delivery" but has now changed to "being forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city". Somehow it managed to go from Netherlands (weird) to Helsinki, Finland in like 9 hours but it can't get from Helsinki to my city (about 120km) in 6 hours...
    Yep, I hate that. I don't really like it when I book a "work from home" day to be able to receive a parcel and then it doesn't arrive.
    08-28-2014 08:27 AM
    Well luckily I'm currently a home dad for a few more weeks so I'm gonna be home, but SP3 on thursday beats SP3 on friday lol :D
    Pete likes this.
    08-28-2014 08:33 AM
    well, I failed in my mission...
    Logged onto PCworld.co.uk this morning to do my next day delivery, but it rejected my card, twice, then rejected another one (yes I do have money, and no, they're not stolen! lol).
    Once I'd phoned my bank to confirm it was me, and not some random purchase, I went back online... and they've sold out.... all gone. :(
    Only available for '5 day delivery' now, which is a real bloomin nuisance as I'm off on holiday on Saturday, and wanted to take it with me!.
    08-28-2014 10:19 AM
    No! Partly my fault, but it's been frustrating.

Pre-ordered on Day One via Work. When I saw the 100 cashback offer on the high street, I complained that the pre-order was unfair to loyal customers, given you could now buy it on launch day in the high street and ultimately 100 cheaper. I accepted a reasonable counter-offer from MS to keep my order with them. On Monday I got email they had a problem authorising payment, and said to go into my account and update payment details. Verified with my card company on Tues that a random anti-fraud hold had been put on the credit card due to this transaction, now verified they removed the block. So I phoned MS to confirm they could now go ahead, as the card was fine. Was told that as long as my card details were up-to-date the order would be processed and shipped. As nothing today, phoned up and was told that because I didn't login and update my card details as email instructed, order was still on hold so not been shipped. Tried to explain that I didn't need to update details as they were always correct, and had phoned them on Tues to confirm this fact. MS were adamant that I should have followed instructions on my email and updated card details. I was getting frustrated with the call, for the usual reasons as to how these call-centres operate, and then my mobile cut off anyway. So I've looked at the email, still don't think it's implicitly clear, but if you click the email link which offers to sign into your account so you can update details, it does indeed take you through a wizard that asks you to verify details are correct, and re-confirms the order. So hoping it will now ship tomorrow and I'll get it Monday. Probably should have cancelled it as I still think there is more they could have done pro-actively, but partially my fault, and I'd lose the MS compromise offer and quidco if I did, so now have to wait.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk
    08-28-2014 03:19 PM
    I cancelled the order with the Microsoft Store and ordered from PC World instead. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning (though no tracking number yet). Same as the student price with the 100 cashback - I hate cashback but will live with it in this case.
    08-28-2014 05:07 PM
    Preordered my i7 with a cyan cover on Wednesday. I've had no emails since....
    08-29-2014 03:41 AM
    Well luckily I'm currently a home dad for a few more weeks so I'm gonna be home, but SP3 on thursday beats SP3 on friday lol :D
    What the hell are the odds of this.... they called me yesterday and said it would be delivered today on friday between 14:30-16:30, I said I'd be home as I was, but a friend of mine came over near 14:00 and I have this door buzzer thingie that opens the door outside. But as I opened the door for my friend earlier, my daughter who I was carrying managed to poke this switch that turns the buzzer off without me noticing. The UPS dude came around 15:11 but my buzzer was off so they couldnt contact me (they couldve by phone, but didnt sadly). I very much doubt that they will try delivering it again today anymore, cos it's friday and already 16:05 as I write this.
    08-29-2014 09:06 AM
    Got it!! Lovin it!!
    08-29-2014 01:16 PM
    I cancelled the order with the Microsoft Store and ordered from PC World instead. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning (though no tracking number yet). Same as the student price with the 100 cashback - I hate cashback but will live with it in this case.
    Read the TOS! You can't get cashback on PC world deliveries!
    08-31-2014 05:36 PM