Where did you put your pen loop?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I recent got my SP3, but haven't put the pen loop on yet. I'm still debating where the best spot is for all around usage (keyboard flipped back, in use, etc.). I'm currently just clipping it in the keyboard crease, but when I flip the keyboard around I have to flip the pen to the other side.

So... where have you found that works the best? Pic's would be nice.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
exactly where rdubmu put it. all the ones at the Microsoft store near me has it like that I and find that I like it that way

strollin

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't use the pen loop so didn't attach it. Still got it around here somewhere in case I ever decide to start using it.

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I put it on the Surface itself so that I'd have the pen even when I remove the keyboard (since the pen is my "accurate" pointer when I don't have the touch pad).
DyNq7m8.jpg

To do this, you need to cut the adhesive part so that it's not so long. Don't worry -- although there's less overall adhesive, you're sticking it to the smooth metal back of the Surface rather than to the fuzzy back of the keyboard. Place it as high as you can before it will interfere with the operation of the hinge.
GIXj5sR.jpg

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I put it on the Surface itself so that I'd have the pen even when I remove the keyboard (since the pen is my "accurate" pointer when I don't have the touch pad).
http://i.imgur.com/DyNq7m8.jpg?1

To do this, you need to cut the adhesive part so that it's not so long. Don't worry -- although there's less overall adhesive, you're sticking it to the smooth metal back of the Surface rather than to the fuzzy back of the keyboard. Place it as high as you can before it will interfere with the operation of the hinge.
http://i.imgur.com/GIXj5sR.jpg?1

I gave this a try and I was surprised I actually like it. I went to the Microsoft Store on Wed to get a glass screen protector and showed the store rep how I attached the pen loop. She thought it was an awesome idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99