No Black Friday deals on Surface Pro 3 ??

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I am sorry but wait for what offer? They have never discounted SP models until they were being retired/replaced and have never had a discount on any SP during the holidays unless you consider the bundle discount but that is a) available all the time, and b) requires you to buy a bunch of stuff you may not want. If you don't need something immediately then you can certainly wait but the likelihood of a discount isn't very strong. Alternatively, you can check Staples computer coupons every week and wait for one without a Surface Pro exclusion.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been holding out for a good deal on the Surface 2 and Best Buy will have the 32GB for $299 on Black Friday. Hoping to pick one up!

BobLobIaw

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey venu, I just read on The Verge that Best Buy will have 128GB or larger Surface Pros 3 discounted from $100-$150 on Black Friday.

Edit - sorry, I see Doug already posted this info.

Last edited:

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually the BF ads are starting to come out more steadily now. There are a few stores with Surface family deals for BF. I only follow the US stores so YMMV.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if you are interested in the SP3 Core i3 version, but I just saw this Staples deal on Reddit r/Surface. Priced Too Low to Show! It's in this week's Staples flyer so the sale started yesterday. There's also a $100 off tablets coupon that expires Tues 11/25/14. Not sure what the price would be for the SP3 i3. This is in store only. Might stop by Staples after work tonight to find out.

Staples Weekly Ad

The original Reddit post:
Best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals so far? : Surface

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro