So I was watching the post game on Fox after the AZ game and I don't know if it was done intentionally or not but one of the the Surface P3 has placement advertising on it that is in clear bold that says Surface Pro 3. Somehow two coffee cup were placed DIRECTLY in front of the placentment ad. It's hard to say it was done on purpose but after the break when they came back the cups were moved out the way to show the placement ad. Why those two were in the way and clearly behind the P3 in front of the ad but everyone else cups were set aside accordingly?

I'm sorry I couldn't capture the incident but obviously someone knew because those cups were moved way out the way immediately after the break. I was gonna take a pic and said I'll be damn they moved it.

Iono maybe I'm just reading into it too much but after the first incident and the CNN incident it seems that MS placement advertising continues to get shun

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android
    11-16-2014 08:06 PM
    Yes, it's a huge conspiracy.
    11-16-2014 08:14 PM
    Yes, it's a huge conspiracy.
    Certainly, what else could it be?
    11-16-2014 08:16 PM
    It was probably accidental. The NFL signed a huge deal with Microsoft to use SP3's exclusively. The director or an NFL rep probably saw what happened and fixed the problem.
    11-17-2014 12:55 AM
    It was probably accidental.
    Blasphemy!
    11-17-2014 12:18 PM
    NFL will crack down on them, look what they did with players and any headphones other than Bose since they have an agreement with Bose (I believe the player gets a $10,000 fine for wearing any other brand but Bose 60 minutes before and 60 minutes after the game). Honestly the NFL needs to chill out and stop bossing the players around, they are threatening Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not doing interviews after the game. No Fun League.
    Laura Knotek and TheZuneLune like this.
    11-17-2014 02:49 PM
    I wouldn't take a side on the issue nor should anyone else. A lot of these athletes including Colin Kaepernick have contracts with Beats to wear them visibly. They flaunt the NFL rule because Beats will pay for the fine. The publicity more than pays for it. Dr. Dre and Apple know how to advertise. You want people to buy something? Make it look like the stars wear it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2014 04:21 PM
    Sounds like something that doesn't require this much looking into
    Laura Knotek and iamtim like this.
    11-17-2014 04:34 PM
    Guys, the NFL uses the Surface Pro 2, NOT the 3.
    11-24-2014 03:12 PM
    So I was watching the post game on Fox after the AZ game and I don't know if it was done intentionally or not but one of the the Surface P3 has placement advertising on it that is in clear bold that says Surface Pro 3. Somehow two coffee cup were placed DIRECTLY in front of the placentment ad. It's hard to say it was done on purpose but after the break when they came back the cups were moved out the way to show the placement ad. Why those two were in the way and clearly behind the P3 in front of the ad but everyone else cups were set aside accordingly?

I'm sorry I couldn't capture the incident but obviously someone knew because those cups were moved way out the way immediately after the break. I was gonna take a pic and said I'll be damn they moved it.

Iono maybe I'm just reading into it too much but after the first incident and the CNN incident it seems that MS placement advertising continues to get shun

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android
    No offense but people need to try checking their paranoia at the door. It is called live TV. In such a setting lots of things happen. There is no conspiracy and never has been. It also implies that Fox Sports analysts who are not much brighter than Fox News personnel and more likely to have suffered past concussions even know how to use any touch device. Quite frankly, I expect most in front of the cameras on such sets don't even fully grasp how an iPad works - just something they have bought for their children or grandchildren. I am sorry but this conspiracy stuff embarrasses all of us....
    iamtim likes this.
    11-25-2014 01:00 AM