After-Christmas SP3 deals

anon(5329748)

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Greetings and Merry Christmas!

I'm using my Christmas money and some money I've saved to purchase a Surface Pro 3, so now I'm looking for the best deal. I'm not going to buy until sometime tomorrow in order to see what deals retailers like Staples, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot, etc. are offering.

I'm getting an i5, but not sure which model.

Right now I see the MS Store has all SP3 for $100 off plus a free sleeve ($40 value). Best Buy, Amazon, etc. seem to be price matching, but not offering additional incentives.

What is the best deal you have seen on a Surface Pro 3, or are you aware of any upcoming sales?

Thanks,

Jerad

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
If ur up for it buy from eBay. If u get the right buyer u can get a great deal and quality product. I bought my i5 this summer from eBay...no problem.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking about for one in the UK. Not sure if it's the same elsewhere, but the prices for both the SP3 and Type case seem to be the same in all stores, online etc.

So no decent deals to be had 😕

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

anon(5329748)

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
A while back, Staples offered $200 off all tablets $499 and up. I didn't see an exclusion for Surface Pro 3s, so if that was the case, that's the best deal I had seen. I'm hoping for something similar for after-Christmas sales tomorrow. They're $100 off matches what MS Store has less the sleeve. I have some Amazon gift cards plus I can get overnight shipping for $4. That's looking like my first choice.

Thanks for the replies, trido#AC, byrese, and eusty. I'll post back my final decision but still looking if anyone else has ideas.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed the MS surface website has a 'boxing day sale' and the i5 had ?100 off..... but its the same office as it was before, same price different name for the discount!

anon(9177257)

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
in the Netherlands you can simply get one with Student discount. Don't know how this is working in your country. Student get 200 euro discount by default on all models of the SP3

anon(5329748)

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Student discount in the USA is 10% but the discounts don't stack. I don't qualify for that though. My oldest boy is still in preschool, and the discount starts at kindergarten.

I'm surprised I'm not seeing more after-Christmas sales though.

eds817

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just bought mine from Amazon with $100.00 off and using my Amazon credit card I get 12 months to pay for it.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro