Video Editing?

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ok, had my Surface P3 i5 128hd for around a month now and really enjoying it.

It could be time to cash in on my 2011 Macbook Pro [8 gig ram, 500gb ssd].

But.........i like to do the odd gopro edit, and have been using Final Cut Pro X on the mac. Is there an decent alternative that doesn't cost too much [under ?100] for the Surface? Nothing uber complicated, so easy to use, but with a good choice of cut transitions, themes, easy to drop music in, good slow mo work etc.

Also got stuck with iPhoto over the years and do like how it sorts my pics and ease to do basic edits without leaving the program. Do you guys think the packaged Photos app for the SP is ok, or is there a better alternative?

Cheers in anticipation!!:amaze:

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't edit video, but I am a sports photographer, and I'm loving my SP3 as a mobile editing rig. I use Lightroom, which is great for organizing and edits, but you may want to look into Photoshop Elements. It organizes well and the basic editing is great. And I just checked, Adobe is running a deal to get Elements for $69.99 until March 31st. Do some research on it to see, but I think it might work for you.

Cheers!

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I do have elements 11 that i've never actually used aside from a little editing. Didn't realise it organised pics too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6