SP3 bundle at Sam's Club for $1049

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone is interested, Sam's Club now sells a SP3 bundle with the i5/128GB version, black TypeCover, and Office 365. That model is stocked in stores and online and the i7 bundle is available online. Just a FYI....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to Sam's Club tomorrow morning. I'm not buying an SP3, but I'll post pictures if I spot one on display at that price.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm at Sam's Club now. The one in Brooklyn, Ohio doesn't have the SP3 in the store. It's online only.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Store stock would obviously be at the discretion of the location but most of those around El Paso actually have it available. Was just a bit of surprise to walk by the display and see it. Ironically though the only reason I noticed is I was maneuvering myself around the DirectTV sales people. Hopefully placement in Sam's Club bodes well for sales of future models. I may not like Walmart for anything but Sam's has always been a go to place for such purchases in the past for price, service, and free extended warranties (comes with my membership level)....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Store stock would obviously be at the discretion of the location but most of those around El Paso actually have it available. Was just a bit of surprise to walk by the display and see it. Ironically though the only reason I noticed is I was maneuvering myself around the DirectTV sales people. Hopefully placement in Sam's Club bodes well for sales of future models. I may not like Walmart for anything but Sam's has always been a go to place for such purchases in the past for price, service, and free extended warranties (comes with my membership level)....
There weren't any DirecTV sales people at the Brooklyn Sam's Club, but I always check out the computers, tablets and smartphones when I'm there. I was waiting for tire rotation and balance. They did have a nice selection of notebooks. They also sell Xbox gift cards at a discount price.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos