Bumper case that works with the kickstand and Type Cover? #SP3

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Having a hard time finding something like an iPhone bumper, for for the Surface Pro 3. I want to use my Surface Pro 3 without worrying about notches, but I don't want a thick case that doesn't allow me to use the kickstand and/or the Type Cover.

If you're unfamiliar with the iPhone bumper case, it's basically a piece of TPU that wraps around the edge of the iPhone. It's like a TPU case without the back part, so it "bumps" the phone off the table on the front and back, without covering up the phone.

Does anyone know if there's a bumper for the Surface Pro 3? It just needs to wrap around the edge, but it does NOT have to actually bump the tablet off a table, as that would make it impossible to use the kickstand and/or Type Cover correctly.

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I don't think there is sorry :(
I think that there's a lack of a bumper case due to the device being so large, however there is the Urban Armour Case that sort of like a bumper case (but it has a back to it) the only downside is that its a 'rugged' case so it adds a bit of bulk to it, but you can still use the keyboard (along with the 2nd setting) and there's a integrated kickstand (due to the Surfaces kickstand being covered) which can adjust to 5 different positions.
(You may also want to know that the UAG case is only available in 2 colours: red and black and is around ?40 (€54))

Sorry if this didn't help :(

wookiee2cu

Mar 25, 2005
Visit site
I purchased the UAG a few weeks back and really like it. The built in kickstand is good and several positions available so the user experience isn't hindered. It does add some bulk and weight to the unit but I like the looks of it and the added protection gives me some piece of mind. There is an elastic cord on the top right corner to pull over the keyboard to keep the unit closed when carrying around our putting in a bag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss