Surface updater ui Change win10

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft have stated that Windows 10 will be released in late July, the only update out is one to remove malicious software, so... how were you able to 'get' Windows 10 a month early -_-
Also, that window looks like it needs a good clean...

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyway wouldn't the background be different? When installing 8.1 the screen transits from colour to colour, and I'm going to guess this might be the same for Windows 10...

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft have stated that Windows 10 will be released in late July, the only update out is one to remove malicious software, so... how were you able to 'get' Windows 10 a month early -_-
Also, that window looks like it needs a good clean...

WIndows 10 Preview and this was a hardward update for the surface pro 3, and of course it got dirt on it, its a tablet, I use my fingers on it all day everyday

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Anyway wouldn't the background be different? When installing 8.1 the screen transits from colour to colour, and I'm going to guess this might be the same for Windows 10...

Windows 8 for hardware updates it would just say surface and have dots loading, windows 10 has now changed that

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
WIndows 10 Preview and this was a hardward update for the surface pro 3, and of course it got dirt on it, its a tablet, I use my fingers on it all day everyday

I thought that the window (reflected on the tablet) had dirt on it (sorry) what's the windows 10 preview like then? Are there any significant changes to 'tablet mode' of 8.1?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea