Hi helpful folks,

Anyone from the Philippines (preferable Manila) with a surface pro 3? I have one and it appears my charger has gotten busted; my SP3 no longer charges. Ive gone through the MSFT chat center and that was our resolution also. I have ordered a replacement (but it will be sent to a friend in Europe who will then send it to me); for the meantime, I have no means of accessing some local files there (I should use onedrive more often).

Is there any kind soul who is willing to meet up with me for coffee or dinner (on me! my trear) sometime this week and let me use his/her charger for the meantime? I will truly truly trule appreciate it as it is approaching a matter of life and death. Thanks in advance! Just send me a PM if ever.
    07-28-2015 10:50 PM
    Hi helpful folks,

Anyone from the Philippines (preferable Manila) with a surface pro 3? I have one and it appears my charger has gotten busted; my SP3 no longer charges. Ive gone through the MSFT chat center and that was our resolution also. I have ordered a replacement (but it will be sent to a friend in Europe who will then send it to me); for the meantime, I have no means of accessing some local files there (I should use onedrive more often).

Is there any kind soul who is willing to meet up with me for coffee or dinner (on me! my trear) sometime this week and let me use his/her charger for the meantime? I will truly truly trule appreciate it as it is approaching a matter of life and death. Thanks in advance! Just send me a PM if ever.
    PM member azcruz. He is from Philippines and quite connected:-)
    07-28-2015 11:18 PM
    I have a Pro 1, and the connector is not the same as yours. Sorry.

I checked Olx.ph and there's at least three chargers for Pro 3 being sold for P1,000.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
    07-28-2015 11:27 PM