The 128GB Intel Core i7 Surface Pro 3 is no longer available from the Microsoft Store..wow !

John Steffes

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Some stores like Micro Center have been cleaning out their inventory, rumor was they pulled many model(s) due to low selling, one rumor was they will re-stock with Windows 10, But they have not had the 4G 256G model in my local store for a while, and now they only have a few models left out of the normal eight or so models, they are out of the i3... Is it to retool to Windows 10, or maybe Microsoft silently stopped producing more, Maybe Surface Pro 4 will be coming soon?

Bluerain

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Some stores like Micro Center have been cleaning out their inventory, rumor was they pulled many model(s) due to low selling, one rumor was they will re-stock with Windows 10, But they have not had the 4G 256G model in my local store for a while, and now they only have a few models left out of the normal eight or so models, they are out of the i3... Is it to retool to Windows 10, or maybe Microsoft silently stopped producing more, Maybe Surface Pro 4 will be coming soon?

Hard to tell why they removed it..so many scenarios as you mentioned above .

I think all the models with the i7 should have at least 8gigs of ram not the 4 that I think came with this version that is no longer available.

I hope it's because the s4 is around the corner.

Hurry up MS ..I need a Hybrid Tablet !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12