Surface Pro 3 Issues

Dean Fourie

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, posting here in hope to sort some issues with my awesome new surface pro 3.

I really do love this tablet, however have some really irritating problems. Bought like 4 convertible laptops and returned them all, and finally turned to the surface pro.

My issues are as follows.

- When typing in text fields, such as this one, the keyboard overlies the text field so I cannot see what im typing, I also cannot scroll down I need to close the keyboard.

- Video scrubbing is hard, extremely hard. The progress bar is so small I cannot tap it, it pauses video, maximizes, minimizes etc. This is embedded video such as youtube etc. Youtube is not so bad but they are not all as big as youtube.

Right now, thats the biggest ANNOYING and IRRITATING issues with my surface pro 3, other then that I love it. So fixing these issues would make it even better.

Cheers

walcolm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
2 solutions to the first challenge.
a. buy the keyboard add on, that should solve the text box issue since the context keyboard doesn't activate if a physical KB is attached
b. type in portrait mode to give yourself more room to scroll

for the second challenge, you can try reducing the resolution to make everything bigger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro