Who's Buying the Type Cover with fingerprint sensor?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
After yesterdays announcement, i didnt find anything compelloing for me to upgrade my SP3 to SP4. I did find the type cover with fingerprinting interesting. Who else preordered it? Its a little pricier at $160.

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It is very sweet and I was happy to see that it is fully compatible with my SP3. I was going to order one, but then when I took off my Band 1 to try on a Band 2, I noticed that the black covering over one of the batteries had flaked off, and there was a space opening up between both batteries and the strap, so I decided to u[grade my Band 2 first.

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm probably going to get the keyboard, mainly because of the bigger trackpad and chiclet keyboard, not too keen on the fingerprint thing though :/ Anyway will the new pen work on the Pro 3? (and do you think it can be stuck to the side of the tablet?)

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
You can buy the Chiclet keyboard without the fingerprint reader - in fact that one costs more. The pen does work with the Pro3. It seemed like the same size, although on the 4 it attaches magnetically to the side of the tablet.

Dirigent82

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering getting the new keyboard, but I probably don't care much about the fingerprint reader. The new keyboard feels awesome and the trackpad feels WONDERFUL. I never wanted to lift my finger off of it. :cool:

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I got my keboard and it is really great! Fingerprint works real fast, even if computer is asleep, just put your finger on it and it turns on and logs you in.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
My keyboard suddenly stopped working today. It was working fine last night. I dud have some occasional unreponsivenezs in the past but would resolve by detaching and reattaching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99