Shipping date on Amazon

Kevin Ernst

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine the day they opened up pre-orders. Now it is showing a delivery date of December 10th :-( I should have just ordered it through Microsoft directly.

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
REALLY?? THAT"S TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered mine a couple days after pre-orders began. The type keyboard stock must be plentiful seeing how the shipping date has been set for Monday. I'll probably cancel my SP4 order from Amazon and keep my order with Microsoft.

amazon.JPG

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
REALLY?? THAT"S TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered mine a couple days after pre-orders began. The type keyboard stock must be plentiful seeing how the shipping date has been set for Monday. I'll probably cancel my SP4 order from Amazon and keep my order with Microsoft.

View attachment 114866

We have almost the same configuration. Except i got the 512 ssd :)

Red type cover as well!

Also see: http://forums.windowscentral.com/mi...ard-been-charged-surface-pro-4-pre-order.html

Kevin Ernst

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
So, I called Amazon to see what was going on. The customer service rep said that they actually didn't have any stock for the Surface Book. I'm guessing that Amazon didn't train their reps on what was going on with the Surface Book. When I look at the order, it says delivery date pending. When I look at my order summary it says December 10th. The rep said that the order summary they have on the front page is never accurate.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine says the same. I wonder when they are going to ship. I still have SP3 to hold me over, so not too worried about getting it on release day. I could switch to Microsoft store, but then I would have to pay $110 in tax and lose my 5% cash back from Chase Freedom card, effectively costing me $185. I will hold out and hope it ships very soon.

Based on the current supply of SP4 on MS Store, I dont think they are in short supply. wouldnt be surprised if it updates shipping to arrive Monday as well.

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
My shipping date for the SP4 was updated to October 28. I guess they're actually shipping on the 26th. Blegh. I still have my Microsoft order though!

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
My shipping date for the SP4 was updated to October 28. I guess they're actually shipping on the 26th. Blegh. I still have my Microsoft order though!

Mine also updated to ship monday and arrive Wednesday. Also, the type cover has changed from arriving monday to Tuesday.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I actually canceled my order a few days ago with Amazon due to the questionable shipping date. Glad I did! However, I actually kept the order for the TypeCover because I paid for it with Amazon gift cards (Bing Rewards) and it shipped out Thursday and it arrived today! The Surface Pro 4 itself should arrive Monday --- I ordered direct from Microsoft. I came out better with 10% student discount.

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
You got the student discount?? I asked them on multiple occasions and they finally told me no -_- 😠

As for Amazon, received my type cover today. My SP4 order was updated to being shipped and is estimated to make it to me by Tuesday (vs Wed before)

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
You got the student discount?? I asked them on multiple occasions and they finally told me no -_- ��

As for Amazon, received my type cover today. My SP4 order was updated to being shipped and is estimated to make it to me by Tuesday (vs Wed before)

Yep. I ordered from the Microsoft Store website. Go there go the education section, select your school and discount will be applied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077