Anyone picked up a Core M Surface Pro 4?

Codeworks

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello, all.

Just curious to see if anyone picked up a Core M Surface pro 4 instead of an I5 or I7? If so, what are your thoughts? Plenty quick? Notice any slowness or lag? Compare it to a Core I version?

Thanks.

sundry

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I don't see any lag, but I do notice I have the same issues found with the core I variant. Display driver failure, crackling noises on certain web link selections.

ioaniro

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I found it weird that they include a different charger with the M model. I hope at least the battery life is better if it takes longer to fully charge. And no usb on the charger seems also a bit backwards, even the original RT had that if I am not mistaken, it's like the surface charger signature.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I found it weird that they include a different charger with the M model. I hope at least the battery life is better if it takes longer to fully charge. And no usb on the charger seems also a bit backwards, even the original RT had that if I am not mistaken, it's like the surface charger signature.

Neither the RT or Surface 2 had USB ports in the charger, but it seems odd not to have it in the M3 charger.

Codeworks

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Is the charger plug the same? Just lacking the USB port? Still a 36W charger?

bugelrex

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
There are some m3 unboxing videos, the charger just looks like a cell phone charger (in a squarish shape) with the the special dock connection at the end. Easy to carry around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo