Need Help

Sdfgsd

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
So I've always been interested in the surface lineup since RT, a labtop/tablet sort of hybrid that can replace my macbook pro 2011. My macbook pro has been running for a good 4 years however I just spilled steaming hot coffee over it the other day and there's no going back. I'm a college student and honestly I'm torn between getting the new macbook pro 13 inch or the surface pro 4. I had no negatives of my macbook but a new change in my life would always be great as they are around the same price regarding the i5/256/8 specs I want. Idk I just don't wanna dish out that type of money knowing all these issues already for the sp4

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to quote myself here...

There's always problems, issues, etc. regardless. Of course every once in a while we get a large scale issue like the so called Antennagate or Palm's oreo-slider issues, but for the most part the things are fine. There may be a tendency to certain issues, but problems are exaggerated here since people rarely think to Google how well their device is working.

But know I don't have a finger on the Pro 4 forums so I can't judge entirely, so if we're looking at a huge thread of the same problem then... but still, the good typically outweigh the bad in most situations. Of course, waiting for things to be fixed could be fine - see the minor Nexus 4 (or was it the 5?) adjustments mid-cycle.

Steven0706

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I am using the retina 15 and SP4 at the same time. To be honest, the macbook can do a lot more then sp4 and it is very stable and bigger screen. I dont think the sp4 can replace the laptop totally but just partly. I will go for macbook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire