Question for SP4 Owners(lapability)

donkiluminate

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey all you SP4 owners out there. Quick question. How's the lapability, or maybe I should call it couch armrestability? I'm one of those guys that sits like a slug on the couch with his laptop while watching tv. However, i typically don't set it on my lap(gotta protect the little swimmers) when I'm at the couch. I actually like to sit on the end of the couch and rest my laptop on the armrest. How stable would you say the the SP4 is or would be like that?

Thanks in advance

orangesplease

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've only used it on my lap and I thought it was fine. The only issue is if you're looking at it constantly, your neck might get sore. Otherwise, its stability should probably depend on how wide the armrest is. Assuming it's at least 5-6in, you should be good

Hardcore1973

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
It's easier to use at any angle then a traditional laptop. You can basically hook the flap around you legs in some weird angles that you could never do with a laptop. Its great and you will love it.

Ian Drake

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
It's easier to use at any angle then a traditional laptop. You can basically hook the flap around you legs in some weird angles that you could never do with a laptop. Its great and you will love it.

This is my first time with a surface and that's what I noticed too. The difficult is getting used to handling it. I would never pick up my MBA by the screen, but that's exactly what you need to do with a surface.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss